Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,127 in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)