Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,961 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)