Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03874 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,525 (39,356 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)