Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,589 (₨135,044) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)