Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,611 ($3,042) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)