Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15578 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,323 (8,492TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)