Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01261 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,155 (91,589 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)