Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,020 (¥391,031) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)