Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12541 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,489 ($b11,872) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)