Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12523 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,677 ($b13,394) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)