Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €913 (384,148 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)