Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23322 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,597 (6,847 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)