Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03882 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,419 (36,548 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)