Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,922 ($3,157) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php89 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)