Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,723 ($3,108) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (29 minutes ago)