Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,353 (¥292,149) in Okayama.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)