Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03145 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,471 (46,757₴) in Odessa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)