Cost of living in Numazu, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,034 (¥502,789) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)