Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,767 (¥481,710) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)