Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,612 (R$ 7,037) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)