Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02449 EUR / MRU
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,926 (78,639 UM) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)