Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09747 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,627 (26,956 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)