Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,948 (30,902 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)