Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,254 (руб 94,571) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)