Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 (¥394,513) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)