Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,750 (NZ$4,651) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)