Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23773 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,245 (13,648 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)