Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23922 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 (12,850 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)