Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23841 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,136 (13,154 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)