Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,070 (¥382,691) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)