Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00794 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,300 (¥415,688) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)