Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,462 (NZ$4,308) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)