Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12473 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,621 (12,992元) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (33 minutes ago)