Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,835 (C$4,281) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)