Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 (C$3,915) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$72,900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$50 (about 1 hour ago)