Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 (C$4,365) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)