Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,562 (4,067 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)