Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02765 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,667 (60,276 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)