Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02644 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,609 (60,839 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)