Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 34% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,788 (2,482,291 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)