Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,371 (¥432,596) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)