Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,460 (¥430,823) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)