Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,086 (¥399,480) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)