Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,457 (₨123,269) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)