Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31457 EUR / TND
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,271 (4,039 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oviedo costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)