Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 55% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,089 (₨92,112) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)