Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 58% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,091 (1,907,610 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)