Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,539 (₨124,740) in Muzaffarpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (33 minutes ago)