Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00715 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,259 (₨316,017) in Murree.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)