Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,864 in Murcia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)