Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00630 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €996 (₨158,181) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)