Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,149 (₨158,489) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)