Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,518 (2,947KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)