Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,020 (2,292 CUC) in Morón.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)