Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,975 (₨156,271) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)