Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)