Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,732 (COL$5,814,201) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)