Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 EUR / KES
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 29% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,704 (Shilling196,614) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)