Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 (₩3,608,301) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (31 minutes ago)