Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 228% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €7,870 (5,148,619 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)