Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,382 (¥412,522) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$72,900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$50 (about 1 hour ago)