Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00762 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 (¥414,676) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)