Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,721 (2,789 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)