Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,962 (₨451,739) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)